1. The rate which you are offered is based upon your
personal situation, the loan amount and may also depend on the
repayment term. Eligibility criteria and conditions apply. You must be
a UK resident to apply. Loans are subject to your circumstances at the
time of applying. The rate offered may differ from the representative
2. Gross is the rate of interest payable before
income tax is deducted. Interest is payable gross to non-taxpayers
subject to the required certification. AER (Annual Equivalent Rate)
illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and
compounded once each year
3. You can access up to 30% of your money by making 3
withdrawals of up to 10% each time. Rates shown are for 2 Year Flexible
Bond Issue 2 and interest paid annually/end of term. Monthly interest
option also available. Rates are fixed for the term, although
withdrawals could take the balance into a lower tier.
4. Overdrafts are subject to status and application. All borrowing is repayable on demand.
5. Offer open to new home insurance customers only.
Take out a standalone contents policy or a combined buildings and
contents policy from Barclays when you buy Barclays Home Insurance and
receive your contents cover for half price in the first year. Quotes
must be obtained by 30 June 2011 and are valid for 90 days. Offer may
be withdrawn or amended at any time. Home emergency and legal expenses
are excluded from the offer.
6. Discount between 19% and 30%, depending on your personal circumstances.
8. Contactless is available where you see the contactless symbol. For transactions of £15 or less.
9. Terms and conditions apply. We'll deposit the
first £10,000 into a Barclays Business Account. After that our Barclays
Business Managers will work with winners to help them make the best use
of the money within the first 12 months to boost their business idea.
10. Entry into the prize draw will be free. No
purchase is necessary. One prize will be awarded for each month of the
three-month offer period. The closing date for entry into the prize
draw of any month of the three-month offer period will be the last day
of that month and the prize draw for that month will take place by the
21st of the following month.
Terms and conditions apply